Sunday, February 15, 2015

Generic Dragon Is Generic

Trying to make myself draw again. Everything feels rusty though. Here is an attempt at a dragon. I should have used a reference for the pose, but I did not. Cat-sit dragon is sort of awkward. I went through three attempts at this. First was trying to draw a dragon using a lion for a reference. But I kept being annoyed with how the body was turning out. Then was two attempts at trying to draw the dog that did not succeed. Then just decided hell with it, generic pose dragon. It was going to have arm-wings originally, but then I decided no, because then you wouldn’t be able to see the back legs… I might still make an arm-wings version, if I work on this again later. I feel like drawing dragons.

2 comments:

  1. hey im making this creature called a Niagara and i came across this and using it as a base structure. would you like to be credited cause i might post it online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also a bit of advice on drawing dragons is to make the thigh point upward to make it look like it can get up easier.

    ReplyDelete